Classic
I reckon it's due to Twilight's soundtrack or anything associated with the movie. I have been ... enjoying (*shudder) classical music. Listened to Apocalyptica, Yiruma and Debussy. My goodness. And I became just a tad excited when I saw a review for a CD filled with piano-type music in the Straits Times. I'm not saying I have completely forgotten that Muse/Phantom Planet/Avenged Sevenfold exists. It's just that... it's hard to keep myself from switching songs. From Oh Gravity to Claire De Lune. From Afterlife to River Flows Into You. From Wordplay to Nothing Else Matters. I have seriously altered my brain. The obsession knows no boundaries.
I have truly enjoyed the email conversations I've been having with K. Didn't know we have almost the same mindset. So in a way, I don't have to explain the rationale behind why I did something. It's like knowing K once again and I like it. Makes me feel like I'm knowing my friend a bit better. But it is getting weirder how far the similarities go :P
I don't know if I've told anyone this before. But I enjoy laying down on my bed and just listen to some slow songs. Maybe think things through. Maybe succumbing to the sadness. One day of laughing needs a night of melancholy sighs to make it a perfect balance. A friend said this isn't healthy. Well, to each his own. It's my private time. And I like to be alone a few hours before I head to bed.
Haiz. Btw to that friend, I really don't need to report everything I do to you. If I choose to, I'll tell you. I give people their personal space and I simply wish to be given the same treatment. I'm a relatively private person. I know, I know. I don't seem like the type. But I am. So kindly deal with that. I like to keep things bottled up. My thoughts are my own. You do not have a say in them unless I let you in. In which in this case, you don't.
Wishlist : Roswell Season 1 DVD, Batman DVD, Ironman DVD, Friends Season 9 & 10 DVD, Bookcase to fill them with DVDs, Sofa Bed, Converse Shoes, Office Shoes & Tons of Books/CDs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home