Saturday, November 15, 2008

Turn Of Events

There has been a turn of events. I don't know how we didn't see it coming. I should have known they were conspiring to be in the same team. Maybe this was unintentional. But it didn't take her long to strike. J is an exceptional liar. BC..no words can describe your conniving ways. I'm sure J's pretty much happy to see BC in our team. Probably thinking that she has a strong ally. This piece of news truly shattered our happy team - reuniting us all against them. It's not gonna be easy. The 4 of us have to really work together now to avoid them at all cost. I know for a fact that we are all devastated. Pummelled. Discouraged. Especially G. I hate it. It broke us all down. I have no respect for BC. None whatsoever. I wouldn't want to acknowledge her. But I can't seem to find a way to escape this torture. We have to stick together. We just have to. I'll have to get all my facts right before BC settles in. I must make sure I know all the portfolio. Make sure I know far more than she does. Check all my work thoroughly because I'll just die if she spot any error from me. Damn..This probably made everyone scramble. I hope we'll make it through. If only there's a way to avoid this. Haiz. The evil in this world is mind-numbing.
Apart from tt, heard some news abt H. Thanks to my sources. I should have put the pieces together though. My instincts were screaming at me. That was why my suspicions were on an all time high. I was wondering what would cause a sudden..reunion. When there was no friendship to begin with. Don't get me wrong. I'm not jealous in that way. I hate that because of a li'l makeover, a hookup had to happen. Like sheesh..how much do u know him at all? Ok.. That wasn't fair. I know she's a great person. I don't have anything against her at all. Just looking out for H. I mean, where were they when he had a sudden change of plans? I was there. Hanging out with him. Fine. I'll admit. Seems like they're just stealing his friendship from me. I shouldn't be too worked up about it. Just feel like someone wants another friend from ain. For the record, what is up with his preferences?!
Sigh. Just take care of him. Anyone care to wager?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home