09/11/2008
It's 09/11/2008. Truth of the matter is, I like walking. Everyone has their own way of alone time. I like to walk. I know my walking isn't exactly slow per say but I do tend to slow down when I want to think or enjoy the song on my mp3.
I especially enjoy when I get to blast music in my ears & walk at night. When the air is cooler and the darkness hides all your emotions. You can smile or cry.. Anything you want to do. I value my alone time. I really do. I know I can be rather sanguine and talk anyone's ears off but being able to spend time with myself and not having to communicate is a true blessing. I wouldn't need to worry about what I say. It's all in my head. I guess that's why I like walking in the darkness. It has that calming effect. Whenever I have a problem, I normally walk it through. I prefer to get distant and when I feel like it, I'll open up. You should try it some time. The night air can reciprocate as a companion. It always makes me a little teary-eyed. Coz nobody understands the problems better than the night air. I know..ridiculous notion coming from me but yeah, that's how I truly feel. Walking it out can sometimes be more productive than telling someone my problems.
Don't get me wrong. Human interaction is a great tool for relieving stress. Just that some people divert their attention to smoking, drinking, looking out the window. Me... I walk. My own thing. Makes me feel better though. Can't tell you how many times it has made me surrender to my real feelings. I tend to hide a lot..I know. Constantly happy etc. I have to be. It's hard giving people the cold treatment if I have a problem. It's annoying. So, yeah..now you know.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home