- Insert A Sad Song Title Here -
I thought this was a huge accomplishment for me. I read a 498-page book, without skipping any lines, in a whole day. It was that fantastic. I couldn't let it go. The only reason why I did, a couple of times, was because I didn't want the book to end. So...I paced myself. I digested everything that I'd read and think about what might happen. Wow. I loved it. I really loved it. It's a no wonder people are simply so fascinated and anxious to see the movie. From script to screen. It's gonna be amazing to watch how they interpret the love story between Edward and Bella. It's so.. modern and captivating.
I want to apologise if I seem a little distant to any of you. I just wana be alone for a while. I've been keeping things to myself these days. Y'all have your own things going on, I get it. So that's probably why I think it's best that I'm a little distant. Plus, I'm not in the best of moods. I don't think I have to mention why. So.. I apologise if I don't want to talk about my problems or how I'm feeling. It's just..yeah. I just wana be alone for a while. Do things I wana do like...you know.. read a 498-page book in one day. My mood will be back soon. Don't worry.
I just prefer to be alone with my thoughts. I hope you can all understand.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home