Past Present & ....Not A Future In Sight
Past: Failed my Module 9 test by a few marks. The one which I took the past week. Don't know what sucks more. The fact that I failed or I marginally failed. To be honest, I was humiliated and a tad defeated. Humiliated because I know Jumi or Hui Xian's gonna pass for sure when they take their test next month. Defeated because I'm once again at a crossroad with no signs leading me to an answer regarding my career. I have to question myself yet again as to whether I'm going in the right direction and if this line is what I really want to do or just...going for what is safe. I'm risk averse person. Am nowhere near risk-taker. Haiz. That's basically why I was feeling so down tt day. The test was just another indication as to how much I have not figured out my life.
Present: So F1 was a doozy. 61 laps. I watched all 3 days. I totally take back whatever I said to Joel about F1. It's the complete opposite of boring. I was totally shocked at how glued I was to the tv when my family members were clearly restless watching it with me. Maybe it's coz they don't know what it's like behind the wheel. Who knows.
I received a fantastic surprise yesterday. I received a SMS text from a Poly friend. The guy that the greatest said I could click with well. My Father Casper. Totally made me smile coz there was someone that thought of me even when we didn't chat for a long time. Caught up with him for a few smses. But the summary was that he wanted to tell me he might be leaving Sg and to further his studies in Aust next June. Darn. Told him "For selfish reasons, I wished you didn't have to go." Haiz. Why do the good ones have to leave? Anyways, totally hoping we can catch up on the 12th. Here's hoping that we'll meet up soon.
Present: So F1 was a doozy. 61 laps. I watched all 3 days. I totally take back whatever I said to Joel about F1. It's the complete opposite of boring. I was totally shocked at how glued I was to the tv when my family members were clearly restless watching it with me. Maybe it's coz they don't know what it's like behind the wheel. Who knows.
I received a fantastic surprise yesterday. I received a SMS text from a Poly friend. The guy that the greatest said I could click with well. My Father Casper. Totally made me smile coz there was someone that thought of me even when we didn't chat for a long time. Caught up with him for a few smses. But the summary was that he wanted to tell me he might be leaving Sg and to further his studies in Aust next June. Darn. Told him "For selfish reasons, I wished you didn't have to go." Haiz. Why do the good ones have to leave? Anyways, totally hoping we can catch up on the 12th. Here's hoping that we'll meet up soon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home