Personal Time
There have been moments this month where I tried to think of sth to write about. And each time, I failed miserably. To be honest, I didn't want to write for the sake of writing. So here I am, doing what I didn't want to do. I've been trying to conjure a topic but nothing, and I do mean nothing comes to mind. I want to talk about the anniversary but there's nothing much to talk about. I want to talk about how work is killing me softly but that topic is overrated. I want to talk about the 3 makciks reunion at Tong Seng but that's personal. I want to talk about the Aviva party, well...maybe that's sth worth talking about. Aside from tt, I have zilch. Yes, I've been reduced to having no imagination. I used to be able to write about any topic. Composition was like a favourite pastime for me. Now, when I sit down and think about sth to write, the mind closes. I keep going back to the same topic. That disappoints me greatly. Lost my sense of imagination. Sigh.
The Aviva Party was held at The Arena. Hosted by Justin Misson. Live music performed by Tabula. It was an awesome party. The drinks were free flow, the music was great since they played mostly Rock songs. I love listening to live bands. They can either give you so much hope or cringe. But Tabula was great. Sure the crowd they played for weren't exactly energetic (excluding of course my table. No prizes for knowing who was the loudest). They played Chris Cornell's version of Billie Jean. Have to admit, David Cook did a better job but they weren't far off. Justin was a superb host. I was sitting there laughing at every word that came out of him. Damn. I wish I could be that funny if I ever want to be an entertainer.
But Jumi and Herwan stole the night. After they both got sabotaged by yours truly to go up on stage and do a dare, they almost made me pee in my pants. Gdness gracious. Jumi's dance made me fall off my stool and I couldn't breathe for a gd 2 minutes. I cried laughing till it was painful to open my eyes. That was how hilarious it was. But all good things have to come to an end. Went home at 11. Reached home at 12.30, with me and Jumi silent throughout the MRT journey...which was so unlike us.
I'm wiped out. Bday's coming. Can't wait to have my leave. My much deserved leave :)
To ifa's request, I'm fine with any of these: T-shirt with Peyton-like graffiti, vcds, pants, music cds by REM, Gavin DeGraw or any gd alternative rock band, money, movie vouchers, inspiring books, guitar, portable dvd player, something personalised, motorcycle, perfume, watch, a good life, a career I truly love, Aman, the greatest, cherish my family and a happily ever after.
The Aviva Party was held at The Arena. Hosted by Justin Misson. Live music performed by Tabula. It was an awesome party. The drinks were free flow, the music was great since they played mostly Rock songs. I love listening to live bands. They can either give you so much hope or cringe. But Tabula was great. Sure the crowd they played for weren't exactly energetic (excluding of course my table. No prizes for knowing who was the loudest). They played Chris Cornell's version of Billie Jean. Have to admit, David Cook did a better job but they weren't far off. Justin was a superb host. I was sitting there laughing at every word that came out of him. Damn. I wish I could be that funny if I ever want to be an entertainer.
But Jumi and Herwan stole the night. After they both got sabotaged by yours truly to go up on stage and do a dare, they almost made me pee in my pants. Gdness gracious. Jumi's dance made me fall off my stool and I couldn't breathe for a gd 2 minutes. I cried laughing till it was painful to open my eyes. That was how hilarious it was. But all good things have to come to an end. Went home at 11. Reached home at 12.30, with me and Jumi silent throughout the MRT journey...which was so unlike us.
I'm wiped out. Bday's coming. Can't wait to have my leave. My much deserved leave :)
To ifa's request, I'm fine with any of these: T-shirt with Peyton-like graffiti, vcds, pants, music cds by REM, Gavin DeGraw or any gd alternative rock band, money, movie vouchers, inspiring books, guitar, portable dvd player, something personalised, motorcycle, perfume, watch, a good life, a career I truly love, Aman, the greatest, cherish my family and a happily ever after.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home