One Last - Taufik Batisah
One Last Kiss
One Last Touch
One Last Tender Moment Between Us
One Last Dance To Our First Song
While Pretending There's Nothing Wrong
Let's Stay Here For A While And
Cherish Every Moment We're In Denial
We Both Know
It's Better If We Just Let It Go
Thanks to Jumi, I remembered just how much I loved this song. Everything fits. The tune, the lyrics. Having to part with someone you care so much. That's something I've yet to experience but damn. The chorus can make me cry so bad. An acoustic version would be super awesome I reckon. Damn this incredible sad, sweet song. Gets me goosebumps everytime.
One Last Touch
One Last Tender Moment Between Us
One Last Dance To Our First Song
While Pretending There's Nothing Wrong
Let's Stay Here For A While And
Cherish Every Moment We're In Denial
We Both Know
It's Better If We Just Let It Go
Thanks to Jumi, I remembered just how much I loved this song. Everything fits. The tune, the lyrics. Having to part with someone you care so much. That's something I've yet to experience but damn. The chorus can make me cry so bad. An acoustic version would be super awesome I reckon. Damn this incredible sad, sweet song. Gets me goosebumps everytime.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home