Thursday, May 29, 2008

After 2 Years

After 2 years, I'd finally met another good samaritan on board MRT admist the idiots who kept shoving and backing into me. Eventhough his gesture was simple, he still stopped me from falling sideways by grabbing my arm lightly. I am indeed grateful and he truly perked up my morning, and that's hard to say when I'm not a morning person. Thanks kind sir. I hope I can do the same for someone else someday.

Work has been full of politics. I really hate it. But I need to detach myself from work when I'm off the clock. Otherwise, in future, I won't be able to see the fine line between work and personal life. I have to learn to make myself forget about work the moment I step out of those steel doors. I'll go beserk if I don't. I guess that's how office people get depressed. They let gossip rule their lives. I need to differentiate that or I'll end up hating work and dragging myself out of bed each morning. Now, I've decided to carry on with work and detach myself from gossip as much as possible and not allow it to affect me. Focus on the gd people that I can trust.

So..How have you guys been?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How have I been??

MY LAPTOP's DOWN !!!

LAPTOP OF 3YRS ROSAK FOR THE 1ST TIME BABE !!

confirm pics of 4yrs+ together GONE JUST LIKE THAT !! ARGH !!!

IM LOST & MISERABLE WITHOUT MY LAPTOP..!!

FARK.. =(

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home