End of March 2008
This monday marks the end of March. A full-on hectic month. Filled with events, work and whole lotta mood swings. I'm completely wiped out to the point of coming late for work - 2 days in the last week of March. My eyes have never felt so heavy. Wedding, Rest, Chalet, Engagement, Wedding. PANCIT SIAL.
Forgot to mention, my vulgarities are on a new high. Could be because of the massive overload of ... everything. Ain feels like her body just got stomped on. Her emotions get trampled and bulldozed. I just wish people wouldn't schedule so many things in March. What's so good about March 2008?
Sam's going away soon and the new exec will take over. I feel the need to shout into a pillow. My new team's not gonna have much teamwork. I sincerely hope I wouldn't feel like I'll be dragging myself to work. Haiz. Nevermind Ain. This team won't last forever. If it does, I have to do something about it - SEKIRANYA the new exec don't feel the need for a timeout. *Bangs head against the wall.
Ifa's engagement. It was different from what I heard from people it would be. Nonetheless, my best friend's engaged. The woman who said she'll most probably get married at 28. I always had the sinking feeling Ifa would be the first among my friends to get married. I'm happy for her. She deserve to have a great relationship after the crap she's been through. The things you get during engagement can make you think about getting engaged several times. I love that she took one of my suggestion. Making that scrapbook. It's like a tradition in Poly for us to make personalised things. As usual, Ifa did a terrific job with the decor. Y'all would have been major league impressed. She should consider opening a scrapbook shop with Karen. I would be the first customer.
PS. Please keep and cherish the jigsaw puzzle and flowers that will never die. Much like our relationship :) Can't wait for the wedding. And the promised slumber party. Best wishes to Ifa & Izan. Love you both.
*I wish that April would be a more forgiving and relaxing month. Here's to fat hope -_-!!!
Forgot to mention, my vulgarities are on a new high. Could be because of the massive overload of ... everything. Ain feels like her body just got stomped on. Her emotions get trampled and bulldozed. I just wish people wouldn't schedule so many things in March. What's so good about March 2008?
Sam's going away soon and the new exec will take over. I feel the need to shout into a pillow. My new team's not gonna have much teamwork. I sincerely hope I wouldn't feel like I'll be dragging myself to work. Haiz. Nevermind Ain. This team won't last forever. If it does, I have to do something about it - SEKIRANYA the new exec don't feel the need for a timeout. *Bangs head against the wall.
Ifa's engagement. It was different from what I heard from people it would be. Nonetheless, my best friend's engaged. The woman who said she'll most probably get married at 28. I always had the sinking feeling Ifa would be the first among my friends to get married. I'm happy for her. She deserve to have a great relationship after the crap she's been through. The things you get during engagement can make you think about getting engaged several times. I love that she took one of my suggestion. Making that scrapbook. It's like a tradition in Poly for us to make personalised things. As usual, Ifa did a terrific job with the decor. Y'all would have been major league impressed. She should consider opening a scrapbook shop with Karen. I would be the first customer.
PS. Please keep and cherish the jigsaw puzzle and flowers that will never die. Much like our relationship :) Can't wait for the wedding. And the promised slumber party. Best wishes to Ifa & Izan. Love you both.
*I wish that April would be a more forgiving and relaxing month. Here's to fat hope -_-!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home