Last Week
For those of you who are actually bother to keep score of Aman's return, well you're in luck. He's coming back on 6 Feb. Approximately a week from now. And of course..Time is being excruciatingly slow for me right now. I'm a li'l excited for him to get back at the same time I wish I didn't. Coz the more I can't wait for something, the more impatient I get and the more disappointed I get. I just need to see him again. I think I've suffered enough.
Anyway, I went for my black belt training workshop at Sofitel Palm Resort. The resort was peaceful. A placee I would go if I just want some quiet. The workshop on the other hand...I wish I can go again. Lol. Eventhough it was quite taxing, I get to do things I didn't think I could. Mr Simon was right. The cynics can speak louder than anything else. Amazing. Very inspirational. I wish more workshops could be this insightful. But everything comes with a painful price tag. Heard a course like tt can cost a bomb.
In light that i'm rambling, I think I should go to sleep now. Life has been awfully quiet after 10pm now tt Aman's away. I hate the silence.
Anyway, I went for my black belt training workshop at Sofitel Palm Resort. The resort was peaceful. A placee I would go if I just want some quiet. The workshop on the other hand...I wish I can go again. Lol. Eventhough it was quite taxing, I get to do things I didn't think I could. Mr Simon was right. The cynics can speak louder than anything else. Amazing. Very inspirational. I wish more workshops could be this insightful. But everything comes with a painful price tag. Heard a course like tt can cost a bomb.
In light that i'm rambling, I think I should go to sleep now. Life has been awfully quiet after 10pm now tt Aman's away. I hate the silence.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home