Mood
I was in that kinda mood again. The one where I enjoyed being alone. Rode my bicycle home from CCK interchange. Sang to myself coz I wanted to fill time. Nice weather.. Almost dreaded going home. It's one of those days where I wanted time on my own to think about things. About how life is progressing and where I'm standing or how I'm coping. It was a great ride home.
Watched Sleepless in Seattle again on youtube. Cried yet again. That show never fails to bring tears to my eyes. Dammit. Especially the part when he thought he saw his dead wife and said "oh babe, I miss you so much it hurts." You could hear the sincerity in his voice. Tom Hanks is a fantastic actor. I love sappy feel-good movies. You always feel so much hope afterwards. Either that or you'll have soggy sleeves or tissues.
Went out with Andrea today. Shared with me her troubles and I listened. Reflected my past a li'l bit and of course, once you've wasted 4 miserable years of your life waiting for fate to intervene n it finally didn't, you would think wisdom has been endowed. Gave her advise that was needed but it's really up to her to listen. Fact of the matter is, when someone is blinded by infatuation, no reason is enough to cure her.
Regardless, I treated her to dinner at Mc and a HSM2 vcd as bday gift. Felt bad that previous years I didn't give her anything. She used to treat me sometimes back in sec sch so I figured its high time I show some gratitude. So Andrea, that meal was me showing gratitude. Better appreciate it k... You can hardly see me cashing out for dinner k. Well, it was ur bday. Only right for me to treat.
Reminisce about the past. The dilemmas, the fun times, the fallouts. Didn't really want to delve into it. Thinking too much about the past would dig out sore topics so I'd rather scratch the surface. Had fun. Reached home at 10pm.
Saw the the bitch & the beast outside Cineleisure while walking with Andy. All that my brain processed when our eyes met were "SHIT". Instant reaction was to get out of there. Being in the same vicinity is hazardous to my health. I might bitchslap them both back to whichever rotten place they came from.
Then again, that would rid them. Whatever. Not worth vomitting my food over.
Watched Sleepless in Seattle again on youtube. Cried yet again. That show never fails to bring tears to my eyes. Dammit. Especially the part when he thought he saw his dead wife and said "oh babe, I miss you so much it hurts." You could hear the sincerity in his voice. Tom Hanks is a fantastic actor. I love sappy feel-good movies. You always feel so much hope afterwards. Either that or you'll have soggy sleeves or tissues.
Went out with Andrea today. Shared with me her troubles and I listened. Reflected my past a li'l bit and of course, once you've wasted 4 miserable years of your life waiting for fate to intervene n it finally didn't, you would think wisdom has been endowed. Gave her advise that was needed but it's really up to her to listen. Fact of the matter is, when someone is blinded by infatuation, no reason is enough to cure her.
Regardless, I treated her to dinner at Mc and a HSM2 vcd as bday gift. Felt bad that previous years I didn't give her anything. She used to treat me sometimes back in sec sch so I figured its high time I show some gratitude. So Andrea, that meal was me showing gratitude. Better appreciate it k... You can hardly see me cashing out for dinner k. Well, it was ur bday. Only right for me to treat.
Reminisce about the past. The dilemmas, the fun times, the fallouts. Didn't really want to delve into it. Thinking too much about the past would dig out sore topics so I'd rather scratch the surface. Had fun. Reached home at 10pm.
Saw the the bitch & the beast outside Cineleisure while walking with Andy. All that my brain processed when our eyes met were "SHIT". Instant reaction was to get out of there. Being in the same vicinity is hazardous to my health. I might bitchslap them both back to whichever rotten place they came from.
Then again, that would rid them. Whatever. Not worth vomitting my food over.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home