Surviving
I have survived days of the same routine for the past few weeks and it's all be narrowed down to a few things. You would not believe how much of a Laze-a-phobic I've turned out to be. I've done about all the guidelines there ever could be if there was ever a rule book. I woke up at 12 daily, bathe, switch on the computer, watch endless gilmore girls (Jess&Rory moments. All Ogy's fault by the way.) or One Tree Hill or FRIENDS, eat something, go to BBDC or Lot1 or Westmall or Shop N Save with friends or family. Then I would be back to facing either the computer or the television or listen to some music. On some occasions, I might even be reading a book. All these done while the bedroom looks about set to explode with untidiness. Then I'll be doing the same shit all night till I receive his phonecall around 9 ish. Then, I'll be continuing the same shit until 3 or 4am in the morning. Thus, I'll repeat the same vicious cycle the very next day. It's a wonder how mother has not head butt me. Seriously. I would have headbutt me if I didn't know how much it'll hurt. Lol.
I'm feeling better these days. I know the last time I blogged I wasn't feeling too good. I'll probably feel that around next week so you'll get a dosage of depression the next time I blog. I'm embracing the "singlehood". When I left it 3 years ago, I didn't think it would be the last time I'll have it. I missed it. Enjoying my own company, wallowing in self pity, watching movies and saying how much you want the romance tt was portrayed in the show. The BIG GUY upstairs has given me another opportunity to experience it one more time. I'm afraid I might actually like it. Me having me for company. Laughing at my own jokes and thoughts and watching dumbass movies by myself..
Mitch Albom books are quite interesting. Seeing how he gets mentioned in the Simpsons movie, I think he's doing pretty well in the US. His stories seemed... personal. Like you can imagine the pain the character's going through. I really enjoyed 5 people you meet in heaven. It was heart-warming yet it tells us of how we're connected to people we barely know. Read it.
Just thought I should update in case people keep thinking I'm dying alone :) Don't worry..I'm not such bad company..
I'm feeling better these days. I know the last time I blogged I wasn't feeling too good. I'll probably feel that around next week so you'll get a dosage of depression the next time I blog. I'm embracing the "singlehood". When I left it 3 years ago, I didn't think it would be the last time I'll have it. I missed it. Enjoying my own company, wallowing in self pity, watching movies and saying how much you want the romance tt was portrayed in the show. The BIG GUY upstairs has given me another opportunity to experience it one more time. I'm afraid I might actually like it. Me having me for company. Laughing at my own jokes and thoughts and watching dumbass movies by myself..
Mitch Albom books are quite interesting. Seeing how he gets mentioned in the Simpsons movie, I think he's doing pretty well in the US. His stories seemed... personal. Like you can imagine the pain the character's going through. I really enjoyed 5 people you meet in heaven. It was heart-warming yet it tells us of how we're connected to people we barely know. Read it.
Just thought I should update in case people keep thinking I'm dying alone :) Don't worry..I'm not such bad company..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home