Saturday, May 19, 2007

Downs, Downs, Ups.

I've had the most nerve-wrecking, anxious, (insert a-holy-cow-of-a-word-here) weeks. Just when I thought I was getting a hang of life, it hits me in the head so hard, my brain shattered into pieces. I did my turn at Pacific Plaza. It "was" great. For the first time, I answered to myself. It was a rush but still, I was in control. Until everything else fell apart. Like the computer and the kanchong-panic and whatsoever. I reached my breaking point when I realised I was doing an easy closing till 8.50pm for crap. A bad Saturday for me. I totally gave in to tears. I know, I know. What a complete loser. But hey, I'm emotional and when the going gets tough, the tears start flowing.

On that same Saturday night, I managed to get rejected by NIE. A great accomplishment on my part. This was the time when I figured I lost all my confidence. So after banging my head against the wall, arrived to work the following day with a black face and bulging eyes. Not my best look, I should say. Thanks to Farhana, Sofia and Jason for making me smile on that day :) And the encouraging and thoughtful messages from Ifa, Zahidah, Maria, Kavi and Karen.

So I finally had an "up". I passed my driving test!! Now, I realised all the guys are like saying girls suck at driving.. well, maybe we do, but we passed anyhow!! LOL. woo.. congrats to me. I guess GOD had to give me some downs for me to get some ups. But fooey..I wish he didn't have to give me a doozy of downs.

P.S: I need a job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home