Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Putting Things in Perspective

I have been itching to buy new things every day. My will power is shortening by the day because I no longer cater to my wants. I'm not even sure that I cater to my needs. That's how strap for cash I am these days. I can't even buy a decent storybook. I can't even top up my ez-link without having aches. My list is growing by day and I have no clue how to suppress them. How do I keep myself from buying things that I want? Am I too compulsive? Haiz. I need money. Yet, I need to save money. I need a decent job. or get a decent reply for a change. Maybe I should create a list of these wants. Maybe I should work hard to get them for my next next pay. Ok, so..

    Wants

1) Handphone
2) Order of the Phoenix
3) Daughtry CD
4) One Tree Hill Season 3 DVD
5) $700 to $800 for future purposes
6) I want to reach a healthy level for my bank account
7) I want moutains of vcds
8) I want a guitar
9) I want a wardrobe to fit all these crap

Hahai. I'm in shit mode. I'm so screwed. I think I have to go tie my hands together eitherwise I'm just going to go insane. Wall, meet my forehead.

3 Comments:

Blogger if* said...

oh. nak save ye. nak dapat duit. hari hari ain kena naik basikal. best ape. that will stop you from buying things. hehe.

i think i need hp to. the k880i if im not wrong. haha.

"DKNY changed you" hehe. for the better...love you.

1:17 AM  
Blogger if* said...

btw. at last update. pun blognye.

oh..........as to why we'd rarely share food...is because....

kita terlalu lapar. perlahap. kan makanan pat skola sedap. sape nak share.!!! haha. drumstick dia.... fuyoo...

ain punye pipis nye sound...macam fried wantan. ifa punye plak macam pisang goreng.

haha............muacks.

1:22 AM  
Blogger ainstein said...

Keke.. Ya la. I completely broke. But I still need to cash out to pay for driving etc. Shit la.. Haiz.

I want to buy the 7390. Am nokia fan :P

DKNY changed me into a spender.. Damn. Keke. Itula dia. But tt nasi goreng is playing with my head. Sedap sngt seh.. I want more..

Keceping keceping.. Love Love you.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home