This Chapter in my Life is called - Giving in
This chapter in my life is called giving in. I've given in to the fact that I can't find a job. I've given in to friends who keep breaking me down. I'm giving in to pursue all dreams that I may have. I'm giving in to the fact that I will be rotting at home with nothing to do and no money in approximately 3 months time. I'm so torn down. So dejected. So angry at life. At what it has to offer sometimes. To keep so many emotions suppressed.. it's bad. Cause it will always bite me back in the ass. Why do we prefer to have a resurgence of the past? The past brings about nothing but the worst in people. So why go back and compare yourself to it? Nobody's perfect dammit. I'm well aware that I am talking gibberish but hey, it's my blog. Get off my case.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home