Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The End of an Era

This Sunday marks the end of my stint at DKNY. Didn't think I would be this sad about leaving the place. Leaving them behind. Though they've been a pain sometimes, it's hard to let it go. Moreover, I haven't known Joe that well. We seemed to click just fine. So on the 29th, we had a dinner. Informal one. It wasn't painful. In fact, we managed to put aside our differences for a night and us girls had a great time together.. Me, Nura, Farhana and Jen. The scenery was great at the Riverside Point mall but the constant knowledge that the area was once a pig farm distanced me from the river the whole night. The meal wasn't that great but the conversations were funny and a little sad for me since i kept reminding myself that I will be leaving the company soon. After dinner, we sat around talking, laughing and reminiscing. Afterwards, we walked past the Clarke Quay's nightlife area, past the reverse bungee and parked ourselves in front of the bungee. We saw a caucasian couple went up. Damn..The effect was heart-pumping even when all of us were on the ground. It reminded me of a gigantic catapult. The dude's face turned red when it went up. Must have been nerve-wrecking. Haha.. anyway, we walked on till I accidentally spotted 190. Nick saw that I was running towards the bus.. Haha.. Laughed my ass off when he tried to pull me from getting on the bus. The bus driver probably thought I was nuts. Reached home at 11.40pm that night. Dad locked me up coz he tot i was already at home. keke..

Overall I'll miss them all..
I will miss...

Calvin's funny, disgusting stories. Sorry I can't commit to the store.

Nura confiding in me and trusting me throughout my entire year. You've been really great. I stayed mainly for me, you and Farhana.. Gonna miss you lots. Don't make me cry this sunday, k? Coz i just might. :( thanks for everything you've done like defending me everytime :)

Farhana. Shit girl.. I always look forward to our power-tripping moments. Damn. All those fun times. Work isn't work with you and nura around. I don't need to stress too much. Good luck on your interview k? I'm sure you'll make it. Really2 miss you..

Ted. Eventhough you're informative and at times seriously negative, you have a great spirit and damn funny. I like how we managed to beat justin with our sarcastic humour. You seemed to understand my jokes. Hope Everything goes right for you. Thanks for Prison Break. You're such a freaking gentleman.

Nick. You transferred to Taka but i miss you buddy!! Keke.. Nobody else understands my childish actions other than you. Like how I like to kick you at work. And pinch. And slap. Haha. Miss your stupid sex jokes. And err... crazy habits. Enjoy the kinky slippers.

Jen. Haiya. You're always treating everyone. Feel so bad about tt but I love all the treats. I liked how we managed to spend some time outside of work like that Geylang trip. Made me see the other side of you. Thanks for all the beauty recommendations.. keke.

Jason. Wah lao.. The breast mover cum $45 trainer. I can't comment on the wake-up look anymore. Who's gonna tell you your hair sucked. Keke.. Jason always side with me. Thanks loads. I simply love your half-laugh. Always faking it when I make a dumb joke. Keke.. Don't miss your cute promoter.

Joe!! The hispanic boy. Wahlao.. only know you for few weeks but u rock! keke..you always make me freaking laugh and you should really do sth to your hair. trying to look like Rain is no exception. Keke.. Half thai, half jap half spanish with a dash of french. Will always remember tt.

Jericho!! Keke... You're from Phillippines yet there is no humour barrier with you. Your attempt at saying something chinese is freaking hilarious and you've been making my weekends fun. I hope you don't have to pay 50,000 pesos :p

Justin. Mr AX/bragger. Though sometimes you make LAME jokes and dumbass remarks, i know there's some good in you. Will miss you too..

Missing Yati and Eric too.... :(

Thanks for the experience. It's been an amazing year filled with adventure..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home