Sacrifice
I have a question for all you lovebirds out there. I just read someone's opinion on friendster which I completely disagree. Would you sacrifice your career for love? The answer that was given was "depends". I wanted to hit my head against the wall because I cannot understand why and what for. I don't get it. Even if you want to sound romantic, I applaud you. But really. Isn't love about accepting someone for everything they are? Isn't love able to break down barriers in between? Perhaps there is such a scenario - boy has a job overseas. girl wants to stay in singapore for career. girl has to turn down career?! or boy has to turn down his job?! So drama. Sure, such things occur. Still, the notion of letting sth go will forever haunt tt person. You will only bear grudges. If love is what its been said to be, it will overcome the odds without having to sacrifice so much. I'm sure whatever happens, is beyond us but if it's meant to be, everything will come through. C'mon. Stop living in the clouds coz you're just gonna choke on those fluffery things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home