Attitudes
People are pampered these days. Including myself. I don't know the hardship of starting a fire by scratch or being one with the penetrating heat. Sometimes, I shame myself by fanning with my hands when the heat gets to me. Perhaps the older generation thinks that my lot are the fortunate ones. I doubt it. We don't know the first thing about life. We don't know how to appreciate what's right in front of us. Instead, we become ungrateful to our surroundings. We become people with egos growing bigger than their heads. What's to become of the upcoming generations? I fear for my sister. What person will she turn out to be? A good person or a pampered arrogant girl who thinks she own the world? I wish people who think they're all that to realise that they should be grateful. Because one day, it'll all be gone. And you can never get it back. Cry when it's practical and think about others before self-pitying because frankly, other people are in worse predicaments. Grow up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home