Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Simplicity

Funny thing I saw today. I saw a father and his daughter on a bicycle. I saw them from the 300 bus and from the looks of it, the father had just fetched the daughter from school. What got me smiling all by myself in a crowded bus was that the father continued to sit on the bicycle when they approached a hill whereas the daughter got off the bicycle and pushed her father up the damn hill. Hilarious. Caught me off guard. The chivalry of the world.

Anyway, today was a slow day. I haven't got my pay yet and it is driving me nuts. I hate to wait. Everyone knows that. I have absolutely no patience coarsing thru my blood. Regardless, I was blessed with enough sleep and went to school. It was only 2 hours and I didn't feel like going home straight after tt. So I went out with ifa to Kranji This Fashion. Remind me never to set foot in that place again. I don't know what consumed me to want to go back there. I thought it had hope but that notion is long gone.

So I tot I wanted to go back home from Kranji but seeing how Ifa and I haven't been really talking like we used to, we decided to head on over to Causeway point. Went into Espirit. Big mistake. Saw a nice top that I like that cost $60. I don't know if I should get it. I really should give away clothes tt I don't wear anymore. I don't know I should keep or ask huda to sell it for me. Think about it oso stress.. All in all, had a great time with ifa. Haven't been spending quality time with her coz I've been preoccupied with Aman. Hope she forgives me. Bukan pentingkan Aman..To choose between the both of you is difficult and I will always make time for my girly giler.

So I have a huge pile of projects today. A lot of ambitious energy to be put in and I sincerely hope I do not suck for my last semester in Poly.

Phrases of the day:
"oooo.."
"Donna Car-Ran"
Speak jap style la...Speak tamil style la.. We are so considerate of all races :)

keke...

1 Comments:

Blogger if* said...

Touching.


ifa sayang ain.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home