Sunday, October 08, 2006

Recommended movie - Remember the Titans

First and foremost, I would like to curse that flying cockroach for flying towards my arm because I cannot forget te fluttering it did on my arm. Utterly disgusting. Eew.

Next, I just want to chant Justin's song.. "I said there's something about the way you do the things you do when you do the things you do you got me OH OH.."

Okay, now that I am slightly relieved, I'm still in love with that movie. Remember the Titans. I thought I wouldn't cry. Because I know the plot OH SO WELL. I know what was going to happen. Yet, I cried. Yes people, I cried. This movie gave me goosebumps, literally. The message behind the movie is powerful and hits the viewers in the right place. And the price I got the vcd for is a steal and not worth its true price. I got it for $5. Didn't bring justice to the movie.

The sypnosis. Its the 1970s. The afro-americans and the white americans were fighting. Racial disputes. Then one school had to merge. An all black school with an all white school. What united this town was the football (rugby) team. Bill Yoast was a good head coach. But he got demoted and in stepped Herman Boone, a black coach. This story is how the football team with the guidance from two great leaders overcome racial issues and influenced the people around them.

Watch the video. You won't regret it. It stars Denzel Washington. He is a great actor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home