Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Another Day @ Work

Today was particularly dramatic. Drama, drama, drama. To top it off, I was caught in the middle. Or rather my name was mentioned during the verbal fight between sup and senior. Wow. Intense. My opinion? Both in the wrong. A classic case of misunderstanding and wrong choice of words. Both told me their side of the story. And through listening to both, I received knowledge that they misinterpreted the other's sentences. I wished I wasn't called a witness. Seemed like I have to pick a side. But they're both in the wrong.

After work, I received a dosage of clumsy-itis. First, I fell of the bus stop kerb to the delight of those bored aunties. At least, I gave them something to laugh about. Then, I lost my balance when the bus turned into PIE. The dude beside me gave me a look. C'mon, I'm short and I have to hold a bar above my head. How's that suppose to help? But all's well when I reached home cause I just received my new scv box and channels!! I'm so happy that I can get my tv back. Too bad for mom coz there's no more peace and quiet around the house. So now, I'm gonna do a quiz I got tagged from Alfie..

*Seven Random Facts About Me :
1) I am a Justin Timberlake fan

2) I am a One Tree Hill fan
3) I am an emotional person
4) I had a lousy primary school experience
5) I am constantly reminded on every Hari Raya that I'm fat
6) I cry at every touching scence in a show/movie
7) I love my Aman

*Seven Things That Scares Me :
1) God's punishments
2) Supernatural
3) Gangsters staring
4) Losing my belongings
5) Losing the people I care about
6) Loneliness
7) Gothic people

*Seven Songs I'm listening to :
1) SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
2) My Love - JT
3) LoveStoned - JT
4) Damn Girl - JT
5) Hitam Manis - My grandmother
6) Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson
7) Another Song - JT (Just bought his CD thus explain the list..)

*Seven Things That I Like :
1) My ipod songs
2) My hp 3200
3) My bed
4) My family
5) My friends
6) Aman
7) My laptop

*Seven bad habits :
1) Wear mismatch clothing
2) Bad temper
3) Shake leg
4) Late bedtime
5) Perfectionist
6) Procrastinator
7) Correct other people's English errors

So...Another time then..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home