Forgotten Thrill
There's nothing more exciting to a girl when guys are attracted to her. Note the plural. I am one of those girls who have lost that thrill in her life. No, it's not because I'm with Aman. Perhaps its because no one else seems to know that I'm malay. Every malay guy thinks I'm malay. It disheartens me to see other girls get that kind of joy. But then again, GOD is fair coz he gave me Aman. I have gotten what I prayed for.. Someone who was willing to love me whole-heartedly. But all great things come with sacrifices. I no longer feel.... adorned. Ya...Adorn is definitely the word. It's just that a girl could feel like she's not that pretty to look at when no one knows her race. The malay guys don't know I'm malay and the chinese guys don't give me a second look. It's like I'm invisible to cat whistlers..Sure, I'm lucky in the sense tt no psycho would follow me home but I feel like a Has-Been. I've reached the peak and now I'm sliding down the charts. I don't know. It would be nice to be admired. Then again, it was my choice and I think Aman is worth the sacrifice.

2 Comments:
I dont think having a bf means you wouldn't be admired by other guys..
maybe you got a secred admirer somewhere out there.haha..so juz cheer up yeah..
Haha...oh well, in life you have to give and take ..
Post a Comment
<< Home