Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dreams

I need to wake up coz 'tis the season to be confused. Confused is my name, Unsure is my game. I hate dreams. They turn my whole world topsy-turvy. It magically transforms me into a great big ball of nerves. I don't know what I want. Perhaps it's just my normal phase. Excuse me if you may..coz these few days, I'm not myself. I need to sort things out. I really do. Otherwise, things will get really ugly. *Bangs head against wall.

Couldn't sleep last night. Am such a tv junkie. "Hi, I'm Ain and I'm a Tv addict." What's the big deal? I love plots. I love knowing the whole story after the first impactful episode. I'll be fully submerged into this great big pot of plot and I'll swim in the eyes of all the great looking actors. Haiz. I am truly a Tv junkie. First, Roswell. And i thought that was pretty bad. Then comes OTH. Now Prison Break. Everything with me is like a phase. Comes and goes. Predictable yet unpredictable. Obsessed yet calm. Something's up with me. I wonder what will unfold.

Give me strength the right path to destiny please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home