Sunday, November 05, 2006

Jalan Raya

On 4th November 2006, my relatives and I went Raya on a private bus. The usual suspects - Me, Sarah, Dijah, Muslim, Siti and Aisyah on the same bus. We had a hell of a time.. Aisyah was "studying" for her O levels exam on monday. Being the obvious devils, we managed to sway her from studying. Haha. Sorry. Guilty as charged. I had so much fun with my relatives. Kakak Ti's sons are so damn cute. Feel like pinching them every now and then. Okay, I sidetracked. Let's get back.

Aisyah and Siti were listening to the radio and they sang the song from Scissorsister. That oh-so annoying song. The "I feel like dancing ..dancing.." followed by what i feel is the sound of a bird. "Ke-ke-kao 3x" I kept singing that throughout the duration and danced egyptian style.. Now, I can't even get the stupid tune out of my head. Then, we remembered that other annoying song. Paddle-Pop. "too-doo-doot, too-doo-doot, too doo doo doo doo doot."

Abeh we went to the nyayi's sdare. She made a remark about Kakak Ti being already married and having 2 children. Dia kata "ee-ye..". Haha.. Kita ketawa rabak seh. Kakak Ti tak habis2 cakap "ee-ye.." Da la "ye" drag panjang. Haha. Dun mean to be mean bitch but my cousin was damn hilarious la.

I liked the part when we went home in the bus. Si siti so clever. Want to squeeze the 3 of us in the same 2 seats. The most uncomfortable ride of my life. But we had fun singing the scissorssister song. haha..Even the pedestrians got a kick out of it. Felt like a moving mannequin dancing for them in a big window display. Haha.

Anyway, I had tons of fun la. Hope to do it again next year.

I found this video clip of ryan and sharpay evans from High School Musical. Keke..I like this song alot. I did one of the dance steps to ifa and zahidah.. We all laughed our heads of at the SB foyer la..


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MP3kDetG3I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home