Mondays
Funny Sayings of the day:
My wife & kids Show.
Kyle: You're not suppose to say I do.
Junior: I don't?
Kyle: No.
Reverend: I now pronounce you husband and son.
Haha.
Everybody Loves Raymond Show.
Marie: Those are nice flowers. Are they for me?
Robert: Those are for Raymond's funeral.
Haha.
Good funny shows today. Laughed quite a bit.
Anyway, I watched The Family Stone on Saturday. Bawled like a baby. Hate the ending though.
My wife & kids Show.
Kyle: You're not suppose to say I do.
Junior: I don't?
Kyle: No.
Reverend: I now pronounce you husband and son.
Haha.
Everybody Loves Raymond Show.
Marie: Those are nice flowers. Are they for me?
Robert: Those are for Raymond's funeral.
Haha.
Good funny shows today. Laughed quite a bit.
Anyway, I watched The Family Stone on Saturday. Bawled like a baby. Hate the ending though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home