DeJa Vu
Everything about this last week seemed so deja vu. The familiar feeling of leaving something behind. The familiar feeling of leaving people behind. That shattering glass in my heart is on the verge of giving way. Everything I have gotten used to will soon be a distant memory. I will have to embark on my journey crafted by yours truly. That don't quite seem to calm the nerves. I'm left with a mere 2 weeks or so before turning my back and becoming an alumni. I'm afraid history might repeat itself. That short depression i went through. I hope that won't happen this time around. Life will soon get up and smack me left, right and center. A deed that's several years overdue. I'm sinking in too deep too fast. I shouldn't be worrying about something that's bound to happen. I should take it as it comes. But I'm completely releasing myself from somethingI have done for the last 15 years. Perhaps there may be moments where I fell short, yet..It's hard to let go. Maybe everyone's thinking this is not the end of the road. But it may very well be it for me. Personal reasons really. That's that then.
As for BD, eventhough I rocked my presentation, needless to say it began with a sour note, it ended with an even sour note. Screwed over by the one person I thought was on our side. Thanks a bundle. I got ridiculed by all 4 of them. Fictitious Idea. Shove it up somewhere.
Anyway, Sarah appeared to be extremely satisfied with the gift I bought her. Still bummed that I didn't get tt little girl on the box :P Abang was quite pleased too. Very rare to see him happy with a gift. Glad that at least this time, he liked the shoes. I got a siblings presents' knockout. Pat on the back for me. Thanks to Mom and Dad for the financial support. Love you.
Asked Nyayi if she wanted to go dangdut. Was so not expecting her to say Kat mane? LOL. She crack me up.
As for BD, eventhough I rocked my presentation, needless to say it began with a sour note, it ended with an even sour note. Screwed over by the one person I thought was on our side. Thanks a bundle. I got ridiculed by all 4 of them. Fictitious Idea. Shove it up somewhere.
Anyway, Sarah appeared to be extremely satisfied with the gift I bought her. Still bummed that I didn't get tt little girl on the box :P Abang was quite pleased too. Very rare to see him happy with a gift. Glad that at least this time, he liked the shoes. I got a siblings presents' knockout. Pat on the back for me. Thanks to Mom and Dad for the financial support. Love you.
Asked Nyayi if she wanted to go dangdut. Was so not expecting her to say Kat mane? LOL. She crack me up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home