Life Unfolds
- Bad
Within a week, we broke a record of finishing 3 projects. I don't know how we did it, but we did. It was amazing but this is bad for the mind. I'll be thinking back on this and say to myself "I always did a last minute job.. Maybe I'll do it now". Shit. Should not let tt happen. But it was great nonetheless. The drive to finish was there. And we sacrificed all our time to finish those damn projects. Now, I feel so ... empty. Like, there's no more projects to look forward to. No more laughing and researching. No more sneaking out to eat. No more arguing over silly stuff. No more editing. No more receiving 21 pages of editing into 10 pages. No more stress on deadlines. Just.. no more. I'll truly miss it. The perfect group with everyone having a specialty. We held on together great. P.S: My CSB was damn screwed :( Nvm. I have the trip to look forward to eventhough its my money.
- Good
No more looking at enemies' faces. No more thoughts about why idiots roam the universe. No more thoughts on why people betray their own species. None.
- Sad
Anyhow, I will definitely miss fc6 food. I'll miss watching performances such as SB Talentime, Singamania, MM Day. Darn. Cannot watch stupid performances and see Aman perform. No more singing loudly during National Day with Ifa. No more seeking revenge on substitute Econs lecturer and sitting at the most absurd location. No more class gossips about potential relationships blooming. No more ice milk tea! And though we haven't done this in a while...I'll definitely miss Taitee sessions. Miss sleeping in lectures, doing exhibition boards and screwing up with The Retail Place cashier. So many memories. So little space. Miss the Greatest and Kavi's accent. Miss Liping giving me a lift up the tupid hill. Miss talking back to lecturers.
Basically school life is potentially over. A whole new world awaits me. A place full of money-hungry people sucking my blood. Freak. February is a crucial month to meet up with old friends and maintain with The Greatest. Haiz. Hopefully everything goes well for us all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home