Dawn of a new light
SM marks the end of our 3 years of presentation together. Ok so really it has been only 2 years. But through this 2 years, we managed to find our strengths. Maria's real good at Maths and Finance, Za's great with handicrafts, Ifa's damn skilled with powerpoints and webs, and Karen's our main researcher and wake-up call. Ain, well, Ain will always be the editor. Come rain or shine, editor. Sometimes, it's hard. Especially when I think my English is oh-so-failing me. Deteorating slowly. Soon, I won't even be able to spell properly. Damn. The only thing I know I' m good at. Haha. Anyways, it was really a great team. Everyone has their own expertise. Everyone knows I'll screw up if I ever got stuck with finance or powerpoint assignment. Not that I'm totally out of it. Just don't expect a dandy piece of work. Haha. I'll definitely miss this dynamic team. Last minute work can earn us an A-. The world is so mysterious.
So it just dawn on me. I chanced upon the malay article I was "featured" in. Then, a rush of images came. Drama. Host. Presenter. Newsletter. Seems like the things I'm interested to do, I've already touched the surface. It all seemed so near for that mere minute and the world came crashing in. Mostly fear coz I still have that stage fright. Whenever I have to speak in front of 20 pairs of eyes, my mouth goes into a frenzy. The words can't come out in the right order and the tongue gets all twisted and crazy. Sure, you need to sacrifice your ego to go for the things you want. But what if I'm really not cut out for acting. I've tried the extra parts but... they're so minor. I don't even know if I did a good job. Haiz. Shit bricks la. I wanna be MADE. At least I did my part by e-mailing that editor at fullstop. Let see if I'll get rejected.
My friends are totally psyched into my marriage life. Sure, I'm crazy about him. Sure, I know he is the one. But he still needs to decide if he wants to go or not. Forcing is of no use. And I've always believed that if you pray to Him everyday and have plenty of faith, everything will be fine. I'm marrying him for his heart. Not his money. I'm marrying the person. I won't say those cruel words because for richer and for poorer. In sickness and in health. There will always be downs but have faith. Everything will fall into place soon enough. Thanks for the concern though.
So it just dawn on me. I chanced upon the malay article I was "featured" in. Then, a rush of images came. Drama. Host. Presenter. Newsletter. Seems like the things I'm interested to do, I've already touched the surface. It all seemed so near for that mere minute and the world came crashing in. Mostly fear coz I still have that stage fright. Whenever I have to speak in front of 20 pairs of eyes, my mouth goes into a frenzy. The words can't come out in the right order and the tongue gets all twisted and crazy. Sure, you need to sacrifice your ego to go for the things you want. But what if I'm really not cut out for acting. I've tried the extra parts but... they're so minor. I don't even know if I did a good job. Haiz. Shit bricks la. I wanna be MADE. At least I did my part by e-mailing that editor at fullstop. Let see if I'll get rejected.
My friends are totally psyched into my marriage life. Sure, I'm crazy about him. Sure, I know he is the one. But he still needs to decide if he wants to go or not. Forcing is of no use. And I've always believed that if you pray to Him everyday and have plenty of faith, everything will be fine. I'm marrying him for his heart. Not his money. I'm marrying the person. I won't say those cruel words because for richer and for poorer. In sickness and in health. There will always be downs but have faith. Everything will fall into place soon enough. Thanks for the concern though.

1 Comments:
are u getting married?
Post a Comment
<< Home