Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Destiny

Ever wondered what gifts were given to you? Like what talents can you do with minimal teachings and practically know in your heart that that's what you should do. I have come upon a time in my life whereby I am clueless as to what I have. Everything that I take up, like swimming or singing.. I can't do those things without proper teachings. I want to be able to find sth worthwhile in life. Something I could touch on and say "Hey, this is what I'm really good at." I'm not sure what I'm suppose to do in life. I have reached the critical moment of deciding what career I should pursue and the thought of being unemployed is making me desperate. I don't want to be desperate. I want to go to work and feel like it's what I've wanted to do my whole life. But right now, my future isn't all bright. It's downright gloomy.

Saturday will prove to be an important day for me. Destiny will unfold. I will finally know what's beneath this exterior of mine. I want to know if I'm good enough to be what I want to be. I'm keeping as much faith as I can. I won't lie. I'm afraid. Very afraid. So petrified that my hands are going numb. I'm going after my dream. But the what ifs are not letting me rest in peace at night. I'm constantly judging myself. Am I pretty enough? Am I good enough? Am I talented enough? I haven't found sth I could really see myself doing. And I need to know it now. It's a Do or Die situation. Most importantly, I'm afraid of being rejected because that would mean I will not have any special talents. I don't think people understand how important Saturday is for me. Well, it is. More than ever. It's my turn now. I've always been there for yours. Be there for mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home