Lazing Around
You know how holidays can be. When you're in one, you don't want it to last so long coz u have nothing to do. But when you're working or in school, all you want is a decent rest. I am so not the latter. I am hoping I can get something to occupy my time with right now. Of course, when I get a job, I want to stay cooped up at home. Haiz. I wish I could get into a job that I actually like. Dammit.
Anyway, Grad Ball was a li'l disappointing. I tot we would do more dancing than the freaking chicken dance. I tot I would spend more time chatting nonsensical stuff with Ifa, Zahidah, Maria and Karen. I tot I would be able to take loads of pictures with everyone I know. Instead, I've been hit with disappointments. Ok so I was thinking along the lines of prom..you know slow dancing with my boy and dancing crazy with my girls. Instead we got lame-ass host and hours of games which could be done at an earlier time. I don't know. Maybe I was expecting too much. But we all looked damn good. THOUGH I was the only girl wearing pants in our group. Only 2 to 3 girls in the hall were wearing pants. Haha. Special I guess. I'm gonna miss my chicas alot.
Ok. I've been trying to coax my mom to let me take riding license. But she won't budge. Why why why? Haiz. I know it's dangerous but I can do it with practice and lots of teaching. Dammit. Why can I take driving license and not riding? What's the difference? Bound to get accidents for both. Not fair. Haiz. I'm just going to continue to have faith then. Can't do much other than that. My TP is in another 8 weeks. Wish me luck.
P.S: Never sneeze while you drive.
Anyway, Grad Ball was a li'l disappointing. I tot we would do more dancing than the freaking chicken dance. I tot I would spend more time chatting nonsensical stuff with Ifa, Zahidah, Maria and Karen. I tot I would be able to take loads of pictures with everyone I know. Instead, I've been hit with disappointments. Ok so I was thinking along the lines of prom..you know slow dancing with my boy and dancing crazy with my girls. Instead we got lame-ass host and hours of games which could be done at an earlier time. I don't know. Maybe I was expecting too much. But we all looked damn good. THOUGH I was the only girl wearing pants in our group. Only 2 to 3 girls in the hall were wearing pants. Haha. Special I guess. I'm gonna miss my chicas alot.
Ok. I've been trying to coax my mom to let me take riding license. But she won't budge. Why why why? Haiz. I know it's dangerous but I can do it with practice and lots of teaching. Dammit. Why can I take driving license and not riding? What's the difference? Bound to get accidents for both. Not fair. Haiz. I'm just going to continue to have faith then. Can't do much other than that. My TP is in another 8 weeks. Wish me luck.
P.S: Never sneeze while you drive.

1 Comments:
I heart you! Yah,i've been wanting to spend time with you. You know, talk alot alot and stuff.
What you said.. When holidays, we missed each other and wished it's sch re-opens. When school re-opens, you wished that tests and projects finished fast and you need aplenty of rest.
Oh~How Much I Missed Seeing You in School.
Oh~How you can always affect me. It can make me led out an innocent tear from my eyes. Cause I heart you so much.
Btw, I thought Grad Ball was the same as the PROM. I expected it to be more and more dancing...and having fun... But it was such a let down.
Meet me on wednesday...
Post a Comment
<< Home