Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day 2

So it's Day 2 on the job. It's slightly better now. But at times, I still feel useless. Just sitting there not having any work that's important to be done. I guess at dkny, I get the luxury of feeling happy with myself with the high sales I bring in every time I work. Like I'm helping the brand grow just by doing sales. An instant impact on the organisation. But over there, I'm just a temp staff. Just someone drifting by. The people must find it hard smiling coz I see so little smiling faces. So little jokes being darted at one another. It's all work and no play for these people. I wonder how they survive for so long in the company without feeling the need to bond with their colleagues. Everywhere I turn, I see plastics. People with strange expression on their faces like they're forced into a smile. WTH. I'd rather not work in an environment with so much animosity. Driving me insane. Thank GOD I at least have Zahidah there. Otherwise, I see no point in working there longer than 2 days. Seriously. I'm simply counting down the hours of which I had to stay there. I still have another week left. Oh, the horror. School seemed so simple now. Dammit. If I wasn't so hard up on money, I wouldn't be working my ass off. Hopefully I'll be happy with the money that comes out of it afterwards. If it's lesser than expected, I think I might just stick around at dkny forever. Haha. Erase that thought from memory.
I hope y'all are having a better time than I am. Coz all's not cozy in this part of the land. I need a break from all of this crap. I'm so looking forward to 23 April. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home