These past few days
The word I'm looking for is..beserk. 4 days straight of DKNY. I'm going beserk. The people I am able to endure. In fact, I don't mind serving. But the pain of waking up every day. So early on and to sleep so late and wake up so early. My eyebags have tripled its size. The root of it all? More money for me. Dammit. I'm getting 6 hours sleep everyday and eating stupid junk food every day. To top it all off, I got drenched in the rain today. I rode my bike and locked it at the interchange. So when I reached the interchange on my way home, it just started pouring. I took out the polo tee tt i had in my bag to cover my head coz I didn't think it would be a heavy downpour. Boy, was I wrong. So I rode my bike in the rain with a polo tee on my head, specs tt can't seem to help me look since it's all wet and I was physically soaked. I was probably the entertainment for the people in the buses. People at the bus stops stop their grumbling about the rain to look at a strange "chinese" girl with a t-shirt as her hair. Ya... That's the highlight of their day. I tot tt was bad enough. When I reached home, I realised I had guests. Again, I was probably the highlight for the day. Nothing better than a climatic ending. I better get some shut eye before I get so tired, I'd bang my head against the keyboard before i sleep.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home