Whole Lotta Crap
So it's been 14 days since I've last updated. Many things have happened and many things have not. I've went through the NIE interview which I cocked up near the end, almost got scalded by HOT oil, fumbled my words with customers, went out with my chicas, spend less time with Aman and a whole lotta fun mixed in with CRAP.
My stint at IPOS is done. Finally. I'm just waiting for my pay at the moment. I'm dying without some cash. It's like I have to scrape through everyday. Which ultimately sucks for me. Never shall I forget this hardship. My account is so sever, I can hardly bear to bring myself to see the total. Damn. I should spend money wisely. STOP WASTING MONEY!
Any-o-how, I can safely say that I'm left without a permanent job. Every one of my chicas has gotten and locked themselves a permanent job. Happy for them that they are able to find a job that they like. As for me, I'm sure I'll get there. I just have to be patient. I need to see this NIE thing through. I don't want to make a mistake again. I want to be working at a place that I really like. Not just another JOB. I don't think I made a mistake yet with education so.. I'm hoping I will make no mistakes. We'll see how it goes.
I had fun at DKNY today. One of the many nice days. In 7 days, we're gonna see Joe off. He's got an exciting career ahead and I hope he'll accomplish all his dreams. I wish I could have something to be excited about. I'll just have to wait for 5th May. We'll see where fate takes me. Y does everything in life consist of waiting moments?
My stint at IPOS is done. Finally. I'm just waiting for my pay at the moment. I'm dying without some cash. It's like I have to scrape through everyday. Which ultimately sucks for me. Never shall I forget this hardship. My account is so sever, I can hardly bear to bring myself to see the total. Damn. I should spend money wisely. STOP WASTING MONEY!
Any-o-how, I can safely say that I'm left without a permanent job. Every one of my chicas has gotten and locked themselves a permanent job. Happy for them that they are able to find a job that they like. As for me, I'm sure I'll get there. I just have to be patient. I need to see this NIE thing through. I don't want to make a mistake again. I want to be working at a place that I really like. Not just another JOB. I don't think I made a mistake yet with education so.. I'm hoping I will make no mistakes. We'll see how it goes.
I had fun at DKNY today. One of the many nice days. In 7 days, we're gonna see Joe off. He's got an exciting career ahead and I hope he'll accomplish all his dreams. I wish I could have something to be excited about. I'll just have to wait for 5th May. We'll see where fate takes me. Y does everything in life consist of waiting moments?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home