Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Weeks of Pure Don't-Know-What

Weeks have passed and my life has been stagnant. It has no momentum. Ok so 3rd Anniversary was a freaking blast because my boy is so freaking sweet. But what happened is just between him and me :p Sorry...

Aside from that great day, I'm still at a road without any road signs. I'm still walking around aimlessly, waiting for the sky to throw me something. I don't know what the hell I'm waiting for. Career has been..

It's been a while since I talked to Ifa. And I finally did. It felt great. Long chats are always gd. I get the inside scoop on her life and vice versa. I miss her. I miss Za. I miss Kavi. I miss them all. Miss our jokes. Miss our eating sessions. Miss our arguments. Miss you.

Anyway. I'm gonna miss him so. I can't see him as often as i like. No one's gonna stand outside BBDC and ask if i passed. No one to call me for 3 to 4 hours a night. I don't know what I'd do without you. I really don't. You annoy me, you make me angry, you irritate me sometime. But still.. I love you too much. i really do. And tt will suck for me for the next 2 years. Damn.

By popular demand, I changed it to white colour font..

1 Comments:

Blogger if* said...

wei, oh, yeah. it's been so many days we are not talking to each other, then the other day we did.

lasted for 2hours. woohoo. then i confess to you many things. which is all good.

you always been there for me and i thank you for that. i heart you. loves ifa. thanks for being there for me.

touching nye, "You annoy me, you make me angry, you irritate me sometime. But still.. I love you too much. i really do."

i love you and your bf.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home