Graduation and Reminiscent
Yesterday marked the end of yet another mildstone in my life. Sad but true. I officially exited from SP as of yesterday. Funny how I've been waiting for that moment all of my life and it wasn't as I had imagined it to be. I imagined myself to be happy with what I'm doing with life, happy with grades, with a career, a stable state of mind. It was completely the opposite. My future for one, is uncertain. The grades part I don't even want to delve into it. It's just that it's all backwards. Perhaps there was a few things that I could have done. Better. Having the courage to do something or take part in something. But I didn't. I used to be so..out there. When I think about what I've done in Poly, it felt so limited. So confined. So.. narrow. Don't get me wrong. I loved being in the circle of friends. I love making stupid jokes. It's just tt extra curricular thing tt I used to do that I stopped doing. Sometimes when I think about it, I made a mistake about giving up NPCC. Because I left everything that I liked behind. I left friends behind and fun that I could have had. I thought I was doing the right thing. Now, I'm just stuck with thinking about what could have been. I could forge a longer relationship. Perhaps I'm just thinking too much as always but the pictures that could have been me. The tough me before. It's all..could have been.
There's no ending to this debate in my head. Maybe I did the right thing. Maybe I didn't. I'll never know now. It's time to move on to another chapter in my life. Perhaps it'll be exciting. Perhaps it won't be. I'll have to find out.
Anyway, Thanks to ifa for putting our 3 years of friendship into a book I can always read and laugh. We've gone through some pretty nasty crap but I couldn't have done it without you. Wouldn't change the jokes, the laughter, the punctuality problem or the sickening arguments. It all made us bestest friends. The person who could complete my thoughts. The person who laughed at all my jokes and know when I'm the lamest. We even watch the same shows which is great coz I can always share the plots with. I don't know if I can ever find another person like you. So thanks for the wonderful memories and here's hoping for more and more to come. Heart you many many..
There's no ending to this debate in my head. Maybe I did the right thing. Maybe I didn't. I'll never know now. It's time to move on to another chapter in my life. Perhaps it'll be exciting. Perhaps it won't be. I'll have to find out.
Anyway, Thanks to ifa for putting our 3 years of friendship into a book I can always read and laugh. We've gone through some pretty nasty crap but I couldn't have done it without you. Wouldn't change the jokes, the laughter, the punctuality problem or the sickening arguments. It all made us bestest friends. The person who could complete my thoughts. The person who laughed at all my jokes and know when I'm the lamest. We even watch the same shows which is great coz I can always share the plots with. I don't know if I can ever find another person like you. So thanks for the wonderful memories and here's hoping for more and more to come. Heart you many many..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home