Everyone has to give a damn
Suddenly, I feel like I'm the child of dozens. I don't know why everyone gives a damn about me now. I merely told them I'm taking bike and they go beserk. WHY SHOULD YOU INPUT YOUR 1 CENTS WORTH TO ME? I'm telling you not because I need your permission, it's because I'm MERELY telling you. The only 2 people I need assurance from is mom and dad. Your opinion is not welcome. And thanks for the curse blessing. Should be handy to me in time of TP.
Sigh. Why are you people taking an interest in me? And stop with unwanted advices coz I don't want to hear it. Yes, I know it's dangerous. I know I'm risking my life. I know I'm putting my family in a bad situation. I know it's not nice for a girl to be doing it. BUT IT'S MY BLOODY CHOICE.
Btw, I don't want to pursue. I haven't have the money or the passion to continue sth tt only takes time and all of my energy. I need to focus on what I should work as and work through it. I'm following orders so don't be telling me to pursue.
Thus the reason why family gatherings is highly over-rated. They are excruciating to me and I forgot the reason why I came in the first place. P.S: If you want people to help, stop ranting about non-sensical shit things and breathing down our neck like we work for you. As I recall, I didn't ask you to help me in my house.
Shut up. I have issues k.
Sigh. Why are you people taking an interest in me? And stop with unwanted advices coz I don't want to hear it. Yes, I know it's dangerous. I know I'm risking my life. I know I'm putting my family in a bad situation. I know it's not nice for a girl to be doing it. BUT IT'S MY BLOODY CHOICE.
Btw, I don't want to pursue. I haven't have the money or the passion to continue sth tt only takes time and all of my energy. I need to focus on what I should work as and work through it. I'm following orders so don't be telling me to pursue.
Thus the reason why family gatherings is highly over-rated. They are excruciating to me and I forgot the reason why I came in the first place. P.S: If you want people to help, stop ranting about non-sensical shit things and breathing down our neck like we work for you. As I recall, I didn't ask you to help me in my house.
Shut up. I have issues k.

1 Comments:
i think driving a bike is super cool.haha.. but i too short.. anyway good luck getting it. u still working at dkny ah/.? n happy belated birthday babe. muacks..
Post a Comment
<< Home