Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Resurfacing Slowly

My birthday fell on this month and I haven't blog for the longest time. It's been a rough road for me this past 2 weeks. I have been dwelling on everything. For the first 2 days after he went in, the world seemed quiet. I didn't even upload my birthday pictures coz they reminded me of gd times. And that hurt a lot. To be reminded of a happier time, just make it seem unattainable and simply put, sad. I know, I know. Ain is overthinking things. Making things seem worser than it is. There are other people going through tougher things than I am. Somehow, that doesn't seem to make me feel better. Damn. I'm dreadful. Slap me now.

2 Comments:

Blogger jowyne said...

cheer up darling! *hugs!

12:06 AM  
Blogger F|ReGa|z said...

army is never easy.. but all the best! jiayou!! :)

it'll pass sooner than you think

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home