Wednesday, July 11, 2007

13 july 2007

The worse day of my life is coming. I don't know how to endure this. I really don't. I'm sure I'll be looking back on this day and laughing at how miserable I was feeling. But right now, the numbness doesn't seem to subside. There'll an offline msn nick all the time. No one's gonna say its ok for failing so many times at bbdc. I can't smell you anymore. No one to make stupid jokes with until 3am in the morning. No more stupid arguments. No more listening to u saying you're reading sgbek. No more hearing u grumble about my punctuality. No more sitting at couple seats in cinemas. I have to wait 2 years to get all these back. I'll miss you so much. In fact, I already am.

1 Comments:

Blogger jowyne said...

heyyyyy ain! :)
remember me? anyways dont be so sad. there's still weekends! :)

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home