Friday, October 05, 2007

Festivities

It's the time of the the year. The day filled with meaningless gossips, the straightforward sarcastic remarks I have to dodge and the busting egos that can't wait to be unleashed. Hari Raya's coming. Which I have to inadvertently get ready for. Mentally. Yes, that day will be mentally torturing with loaded questions and stupid remarks like "Eh..anak dara dah besar. Da cuci pinggan sekarang..." and my constant nodding to these remarks. The lame-ass jokes I have to reply to them. It's so bloody structured. And we're doing it all over again. ALL OVER AGAIN. Same people, same timing, same egos...all same. And all at my house. Oh, goody.

Work has been tremendously...stress and a complete snoozefest at times. Briefings are snoozefest. I don't know how people get anything done in one. I'd rather count the fur on the back of a sheep than pay attention to understanding the process. Dark rings are becoming a trend with me. They keep appearing. And I keep avoiding. Life has become that much... of a routine. Working life is definitely tougher to keep up than school. Nevertheless, I need to make a mistake in life, it's the only way I know what I really want out of life. Which by the way, has not even so much as sit in my mind.

All in all....I wake up, bathe, wear clothes, go to work, bump into idiots on the train, beat the time, reach work, do work, go home, take care of sarah, watch tv, bathe and sleep. That's about what I do every single day. It beats lazing around everyday like i used to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home