Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Moment of Truth

Kat tagged me on her blog. For a more descriptive rule on the game, go visit her blog. I couldn't copy and paste directly.

Rules of the game: Each player starts of with ten weird habits or little unknown facts about yourself. Then you'll appoint the unlucky vic-bloggers of which they have to continue the quest..

1) In primary school, we played a game. In this game, everyone had to reveal 5 secrets about themselves tt no one knows, much like this game. We had to write it down on a piece of paper and give it to our teacher. Then, the teacher had to pick out one piece at a time and we would all guess who it was. Guess who won. No one knew it was me. No one. It made me think. No one really knew me. That's why I hated primary school.

2) I always associate the night/early morning air with terawih, NPCC and kampung Kranji. It just takes me back to a place where there's a familiarity.

3) Whenever I listen to "Smile" by Vitamin C, I would get reminded of Terawih at Al-Firdaus. It was a year after my uncle's death.

4) I would erase an entire sentence if the first word I wrote was ugly. I am that crazy.

5) I would get irritated if someone points at my forehead. Because if someone did, i can feel the weight of it on my forehead and I would have to rub my forehead to get rid of the feeling.

6) I dream about people who aren't around anymore. They pop into my dreams sometimes and give me really SUBTLE messages.

7) I broke my 2 front teeth playing catching.

8) I have visible stitch-scars on the inside of my mouth from a small operation done to remove a small growth. The operation hurt like hell.

9) I hate hospitals. I hate the smell, I hate the food, I hate the waiting, I hate the suffering, I hate the memories in it.

10) I like Brothers & Sisters eventhough people keep saying its boring. I thought Sally Field is great..

Unlucky victims:
1) Ifa
2) Alfie
3) Whoever reads my blog and has a blog of their own

3 Comments:

Blogger F|ReGa|z said...

you broke your teeth playing catching!?!!! how the hell did you play? lolx

10:16 PM  
Blogger ainstein said...

It's part and parcel of falling onto cemented flooring while your mouth is wide open. Lol.

12:45 AM  
Blogger F|ReGa|z said...

wth.. wahaha.. tts bloody funny.literally.. but must hurt like hell huh.. ... still.. haha.. lost ur teeth playing catching.. unbeliavable man..

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home