Thursday, August 16, 2007

Driving Down Crazy Lane

No, I'm not going insane. Today, I drove again for the first time in..3 months. Not a good thing if you were on the car but luckily for me, I had 2 brave troopers in the car. Alhamdulillah, nothing happen eventhough I had some vulgarities in my mouth all the time. Please forgive me GOD.

Right so..I managed to ask the car keys from my abang sdare (Thanks abang rizal!!) and ogy picked me up from home at 1am with Kai and Haikal in tow. Then we went to pick up Yani from Jurong East library. Long story short, we had a great time laughing through our meals. I finally got an opportunity to drive from Jelapang Banquet to home. Ok, so I freaked a little. Ok..A lot. Happy? Keke..I tried the biting point and boy was it f-ing far. So Kai and Ogy coached me through it all. Reversed and cocked-up half the way. Don't know if the back car was cursing me. After tt, everything went quite smoothly actually. Ok so my brakes weren't as smooth as I would like them to. But there was no horns and no middle fingers so I was gd. When we reached, I got out of the car and ogy realised...I forgot to switch on the bloody lights!! Haha. I drove AT NIGHT, WITHOUT LIGHTS!! Congratulations to me. Haha

Anyway, thanks to ogy for not pulling her hair out because I know she'll get the fault if anything happen when I drive. Thanks for trusting me :) Love you cousin. And to my future cousin-in-law, thanks for coaching me eventhough I have slurred some vulgarities. Ogy's right. You would make a great instructor one day..no wonder tt boy got gd grades for maths.. keke..thanks thanks future Mr Goh..

Tt's the highlight of my week.. Haha.. I'm so pathetic.

3 Comments:

Blogger F|ReGa|z said...

be careful driving at night w/o lights. it's illegal u noe.. can get charged one.. u wouldnt wanna be britney - sg version.haha..

can always get tips from me. ;)

11:56 PM  
Blogger ainstein said...

Haha..I had no idea. Silly me. Don't worry, won't be shaving me head anytime in this future. Lol.

Get tips to crash into garage..I could use tt for future purposes :p

11:54 PM  
Blogger F|ReGa|z said...

wah lew.. idiot la.. haha..tts different okay.crashing into my own car is better than crashing ppl.at least i dont need to pay for anything :p

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home