Weaknesses
I was dead tired this morning. Why does it have to rain so often ESPECIALLY in the morning? I can't even lift myself from bed. It took 5 cries of "Get off your ass and on to work". The thought of finishing early was what kept me going. All I could think about was 3pm. Hit the mark and we're all set. Lol. With today finishing so early, my mind fooled me into thinking it was friday. Hand me the wall please. Need to bang my head against it. I was so sure it was friday that when I sat in front of the tv at 10pm, I expected to see Ghost Whisperer on ch5. Instead, there was tt eew Pussycat dolls show. Lucky thing I have a habit of channel surfing and found out it was a WEDNESDAY!!!! Because, why? Almost missed my Boston Legal, dammit.
Anyway, the aviva party wasn't bad. Stuffed my face with food and gulped 5 to 6 cups of orange juice. I was that thirsty. Lol. Of course, subsequently, the toilet became a frequent place to patronise. Sad to see the boss man go though. Thought he was mighty cool and plus, he's a freaking genius with what he has accomplished.
But we could have made do without the champagne popping, thanks.
After the party, I met up with Ogy, Kai and Yani. All of whom Ogy proudly said were her 3 closest friends. Knowing my response, I gagged hearing emotional stuff like tt. Met them at the passenger pick up point at Clementi Mrt Station. In life, you will tend to find moments where you know it's a memory worth remembering. And the following was one of them.
We wanted to make our way to Lestari so Ogy sped on down - with her occasional hiccups. Meaning, almost banging into other vehicles or nt checking her blindspot before moving off etc. Which is perhaps the reason why the seatbelts were a neccessity when she's driving. (Besides these hiccups, she had earlier on cracked a few parts of the car, courtesy of NYP's carpark where she had blind sightedly mount the curb.) At this point, the 3 people who had a valid car license were Ogy, Yani and myself. Kai's...pending at the moment.
Upon reaching Lestari, we obviously needed to park. Since Ogy nearly banged us, she got a li'l shaken up and passed it over to YOURS TRULY. With all due respect, I have not bloody driven a car for a few mths so I was quite hesitant. I did however try, but it was still crooked. So I passed it over to Yani. She managed to give the same results. A frustrated Kai took up the challenge and .....gave the same results. Lol. The second time he tried, it was better. The moral of the story is the 4 of us will remember this for life - How 4 idiots took turns to park the car to only give the same results...We should have just played parking till 9pm. Haha.
More fun tomorrow...We'll be seeing my girls soon at Kavi's house...
P.S: Happy Deepavali ppl....
Anyway, the aviva party wasn't bad. Stuffed my face with food and gulped 5 to 6 cups of orange juice. I was that thirsty. Lol. Of course, subsequently, the toilet became a frequent place to patronise. Sad to see the boss man go though. Thought he was mighty cool and plus, he's a freaking genius with what he has accomplished.
But we could have made do without the champagne popping, thanks.
After the party, I met up with Ogy, Kai and Yani. All of whom Ogy proudly said were her 3 closest friends. Knowing my response, I gagged hearing emotional stuff like tt. Met them at the passenger pick up point at Clementi Mrt Station. In life, you will tend to find moments where you know it's a memory worth remembering. And the following was one of them.
We wanted to make our way to Lestari so Ogy sped on down - with her occasional hiccups. Meaning, almost banging into other vehicles or nt checking her blindspot before moving off etc. Which is perhaps the reason why the seatbelts were a neccessity when she's driving. (Besides these hiccups, she had earlier on cracked a few parts of the car, courtesy of NYP's carpark where she had blind sightedly mount the curb.) At this point, the 3 people who had a valid car license were Ogy, Yani and myself. Kai's...pending at the moment.
Upon reaching Lestari, we obviously needed to park. Since Ogy nearly banged us, she got a li'l shaken up and passed it over to YOURS TRULY. With all due respect, I have not bloody driven a car for a few mths so I was quite hesitant. I did however try, but it was still crooked. So I passed it over to Yani. She managed to give the same results. A frustrated Kai took up the challenge and .....gave the same results. Lol. The second time he tried, it was better. The moral of the story is the 4 of us will remember this for life - How 4 idiots took turns to park the car to only give the same results...We should have just played parking till 9pm. Haha.
More fun tomorrow...We'll be seeing my girls soon at Kavi's house...
P.S: Happy Deepavali ppl....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home