Untitled
Caution: This entry was written in a state of daze + confusion + tiredness.
What does Under One Roof, Growing up, Phua Chu Kang have in common? All of them are chinese families. Is Singapore just about one race alone? We rarely get shows like Achar. C'mon, it's Channel 5 for goodness sake. Every race watches it. Be kind to us.
I made a woman's shoes fall off her feet. I was walking my normal fast pace when this woman cut in front of me and took her time walking up the bloody stairs. I stayed patient behind her which was quite rare for me to do. However, she was TOO slow to the point that I accidentally made her slipped-on heel shoes fall off..
I'm f-ing tired. Couldn't sleep these past few days. Keep waking up at night, tossing and turning. Dammit. Gonna sleep early today.
Had a vision of DKNY today. Suddenly remembered a time when we were doing closing and Jason was in the mood to dance and let loose. Remembered how he kept on saying "Come on" and Nura + Farhana would laugh their heads off when Jason and I would get our freak on in the middle of closing. Broke into a smile thinking about this moment at my desk. I loved those times at DKNY..it made working there bearable. Aviva's great too. I'm creating my own little moments.
WHY CAN'T BRUCAS GET BACK TOGETHER????!!!!!!!!! One Tree Hill with Leyton is BORING. It's just TOO lovey-dovey. And the way they got together was so...unreal. Please let something happen between brooke and lucas again...
---Simply loving the Dan & Young quote "If you can't convince,....confuse"---
What does Under One Roof, Growing up, Phua Chu Kang have in common? All of them are chinese families. Is Singapore just about one race alone? We rarely get shows like Achar. C'mon, it's Channel 5 for goodness sake. Every race watches it. Be kind to us.
I made a woman's shoes fall off her feet. I was walking my normal fast pace when this woman cut in front of me and took her time walking up the bloody stairs. I stayed patient behind her which was quite rare for me to do. However, she was TOO slow to the point that I accidentally made her slipped-on heel shoes fall off..
I'm f-ing tired. Couldn't sleep these past few days. Keep waking up at night, tossing and turning. Dammit. Gonna sleep early today.
Had a vision of DKNY today. Suddenly remembered a time when we were doing closing and Jason was in the mood to dance and let loose. Remembered how he kept on saying "Come on" and Nura + Farhana would laugh their heads off when Jason and I would get our freak on in the middle of closing. Broke into a smile thinking about this moment at my desk. I loved those times at DKNY..it made working there bearable. Aviva's great too. I'm creating my own little moments.
WHY CAN'T BRUCAS GET BACK TOGETHER????!!!!!!!!! One Tree Hill with Leyton is BORING. It's just TOO lovey-dovey. And the way they got together was so...unreal. Please let something happen between brooke and lucas again...
---Simply loving the Dan & Young quote "If you can't convince,....confuse"---

1 Comments:
ok so the bloody random..
anyway, cuzzin!!! wen can u lend me ur ONE TREE HILL season 3??
Post a Comment
<< Home