Sunday, January 20, 2008

1 week kicking in

So far it has been a week since he left for Taiwan. I admit that I've cried/ felt miserable/ indulged myself in work/ met up with friends/ hang out with Ogy... almost everything I can think of. And it has only been ONE WEEK. Impatience is kicking in. Life's a struggle now. Luckily for me (at least i hope so) I have only 4 days of work to look forward to before I get shipped off to Johor for my orientation-work programme this friday. Whoopee for me. A good thing I'm going this weekend, otherwise it would jeopardise my time with him.

I just miss him. That's all. Trying not to think about him. But it's just so hard. 3 weeks. Gosh. Throw a bucket to my head. That would be less painful that sitting here figuring out things for me to do so that I won't notice how annoying it is to hear the clock ticking. It's mocking me somehow. Telling me time is going to rapidly slow down while I'm lazing around.

Seriously. Slap me now. How the hell do I even wake up in the morning these days? How How How?.... Haiz. No pain no gain.. Need to feel some love lost or some psycho-babble crap of the sort. PLEASE let this 2 weeks pass. I need it to be 6 Feb so bad.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey couz, be strong k.. i noe u can do it.. :)

we both are suffering.. my 2wks of shit juz started.. :(

we must meet & hang out more often yah.. bila mau rollerblading babe?! hehe.. =p

take care k couzin.. dont 4get to buy for me souvenirs eventhough it's from JOHOR.. keke.. ;)

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home