Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Matters of the heart

A dilemma has been brought to my attention. It stings my heart because B (shall not reveal true name) is a family member. B used to be someone grounded and knows the thin line between right and wrong. Now, the thin line has apparently vanished and B has stirred away from the right path. It saddens me that it happens. Really does. Especially since we've known each other for so long. Don't know what got into B. How is it remotely possible that one's attitude can change so drastically? Is love really that bloody blind?

How can you tell that the person you're dating has changed you to someone you loathe? Open your mind, please. Perhaps you've stuck with that person for so long, your thought patterns have synchronise with theirs. The audacity. Pick up your shattered brains on the floor and kick yourself in the ass on the way out.

I've been with my boy for a while. I've made some changes, remain somewhat the same and at times, tried to upgrade myself. I don't deny that dating someone has affected my views on certain things. Hopefully it's for the better. Perhaps, my friends can input their opinion. Have I changed for the worse or for the better?

In my opinion, I've remained the same. Perhaps I have lesser time than what I would like. But still, I don't desert my friends nor do I retract myself from my family members. To a certain extent, I guess it's really up to B to decide on whether B would like to be pushed around like a gunny sack. Make a firm stand. That's how B was. Always firm and able to stand on her own 2 feet. Being the one issuing out the advises not having it shoved at your face.

Dear Allah, please bring B back from wherever B might be. Because life has been so harsh on B already. Bring B out from the rut B's in now. Otherwise at this rate, life's just gonna get worse.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

tu la.. as i say, tat someone kena fed wif "nasi kangkang".. ;)

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home