Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Young Ones

After some forcing from Ogy for about a week now, I have finally uploaded the painting she wants so badly. This painting was done by dearest sister who is 6 years old. Please note that when I was her age (many, many years ago...), I did a horrible job and cried everytime someone mentioned ART. Perhaps, among my siblings, I'm the only one who is not gifted in the drawing/painting areas. Sarah did this painting all by herself with no tracing over. She just picked up the brush and selected her colours and made something out of it. I'm proud of my sister yet I think....she can put me to shame. Lol. Who cares....my sister's awesome. I love her.



Anyway, Aman's back. Would like to take this opportunity to congratulate myself and Ogy for staying patient. We have leaned on each other for support and I appreciate her company. Thanks cousin. We made it :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

congratulation to us for being so patient.. =)

urs last for 3wks while mine is 2.. leh jadi giler seh!

so it concludes that we're loyal gfs alright.. =p

12:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy new year : )

Fengkai here by the way

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home