Monday, February 11, 2008

Fun

We've gone through the promised double dates. Me and Aman, Ogy and Kai. Intially I was quite scared. I've hung out with ogy and kai and ogy has hung out with me and aman. But the 2 boys rarely get to hang out so I was afraid it might get a little awkward. Turns out....I was dead wrong. Too much fun. I guess people who go through the same "NS pain" bond easily. Lol. Had tons of fun. Wednesday we went to Orchard before it became a ghost town. Ate at Far East and we couldn't decide what to do. Hence, we walked to Takashimaya, window-shopped and bought somemore food. Lol. Sat near the mini fountain and met 2 of my buddies - Runni and Shalu. Great to see you two. It's been a long, long time.

Forgive my funny face. Anyway, this was taken at Takashimaya where 4 people sat in one small bench. Lol.

Then on Saturday, we went to play pool at Jurong East. This was after hours of wasting time searching for available pool places at Bukit Timah. We went to KPool and played for 2 hours. My first time playing. As expected, I sucked big time. Lol. Can imagine all of those I were in their teams to say in their head "Oh shit..she's in my team."

Overall it was fun. Would gladly play again if we enough money to play.







All the pictures.....................................

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

FUN ABIS !!!!!

so when's the next double date baybeh?? haha.. bowling time !! =)

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home