The Speech and The Written
In light of the recent events in the local papers, I must say I'm afraid to blog. The thought that people are going to scrutinise every word I type is a li'l.... petrifying. I feel apprehensive when someone mentions freedom of speech. It's like whatever you blogged, so many pairs of eyes are out there, reading and thinking if what I'm typing is ethical and politically correct. Bloggers out there have to be careful of what they say. To me, I don't know where I cross the line between a good-natured & humourous entry and an unethical one. Man.....I've heard of verbal diarrhoea before but written diarrhoea? At times, to me, technology has diminished my right to write whatever I deem. That's in my perspective. If you think otherwise, you reserve the right to your own opinions.
I watched this show on Suria called "Projek Cerpen". I wept like a baby. The story was so touching. I hate it. Things keep making me cry these days. Dammit. But the story was awesome. A very clever plot. A heart-wrenching story. One that can be related to in our normal lives. The beginning: Girl gets phonecall from Mom saying that her pri. sch best friend just died from a car accident. Girl thought about the ol' days when they were 12 years old, best friends and the event that brought them apart.
I loved the ending. The way the boy wanted to show he was sorry. He went to every machine that sold toys in clear plastic balls. He stopped when he found a pink bracelet. The pink bracelet was a reference to their earlier conversations. How romantic is that?
I'm rattling but it's great story. Thanks to the author of Zan Mysterio. Your cerpen is awesome.
I watched this show on Suria called "Projek Cerpen". I wept like a baby. The story was so touching. I hate it. Things keep making me cry these days. Dammit. But the story was awesome. A very clever plot. A heart-wrenching story. One that can be related to in our normal lives. The beginning: Girl gets phonecall from Mom saying that her pri. sch best friend just died from a car accident. Girl thought about the ol' days when they were 12 years old, best friends and the event that brought them apart.
I loved the ending. The way the boy wanted to show he was sorry. He went to every machine that sold toys in clear plastic balls. He stopped when he found a pink bracelet. The pink bracelet was a reference to their earlier conversations. How romantic is that?
I'm rattling but it's great story. Thanks to the author of Zan Mysterio. Your cerpen is awesome.

1 Comments:
u also watched that episode??? i thought u seldom watch Malay shows?? always wif ur ONE TREE HILL.. =p
anyway, touching giler kan crita tu??!!! OMG LA.. i ALMOST cried seh.. the touching part is when he sacrificed his $ & effort juz to find that bracelet for the girl aka his best fren.. 'sob sob'
nevertheless, C-U-T-E !!!!!!! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home