Entering a new phase
You know you're entering the adulthood when people your age starts marrying/engaged, work triumphs over social life..things like that. March hasn't been a forgiving month. Most probably gonna be the worse month of 2008 because I'm constantly tired and there's so many events I have to attend that social life is slowly edging its way out of my schedule. Seriously. I'm having a tough time at work already and now I'm emotionally drained.
So emotionally drained.
My emotions are on high alert right now. Feeling depressed, under appreciated, eyebags popping out, losing focus. Basically my normal reactions haven't been normal. Please please please let march go by without me dying slowly inside.
Btw, my niece got married. Isn't that great. Boy, do I feel real old now....
Why do people like to give such short notice that they're gonna get married? Is it like a fucking trend now? Fish sticks. Stop shocking me. My brain is having a hard time as it is.
So emotionally drained.
My emotions are on high alert right now. Feeling depressed, under appreciated, eyebags popping out, losing focus. Basically my normal reactions haven't been normal. Please please please let march go by without me dying slowly inside.
Btw, my niece got married. Isn't that great. Boy, do I feel real old now....
Why do people like to give such short notice that they're gonna get married? Is it like a fucking trend now? Fish sticks. Stop shocking me. My brain is having a hard time as it is.

2 Comments:
your niece getting married?!?!?!!? damn how old is she? haha i feel the same way babe when old friends started getting hitched. makes u feel like dirt dont it? :D cheer up yea.hugz
u noe juz now me & kai had a talk abt the future & we calculate the $ needed for future, its really making me stressed out seh!! (+_+)
now i know y my mom keep nagging me to work.. =/
FUCK!! i HATE ADULTHOOD!!!! grrr!!
Post a Comment
<< Home