Catching Up
- Pamela's Bday Chalet - 3/5/2008
Melvin, Haireel and I were invited to Pam's bday party. Zhi xing had to work late so the 3 of us went ahead without him. Melvin drove us in his mom's Lexus and we reached the site at 6.00pm due to a delay on my part. When we arrived, there were only her immediate family. There were no BVSS alumni like we pictured. The 3 of us were at a lost of what we should do after we ate so we figured we would take the scenery at the Changi Beach/Jetty. It was a mere 15 minutes walk from her chalet. Along the way, we managed to talk smack and brought up past issues about BVSS and our memories of the cca that made us close friends.
The scenery was...amazing. Have seen few sunsets in my life and it was one of the nicest. We decided to head back at 6.50pm. Haireel led us in another direction from where we first came. Please be informed that at this point, the sky was turning a darker shade of blue. I checked my time and I realised we have been walking for half an hour. It was taking longer than before. So Mel and I asked Reel "Shouldn't we go the other way?" And his reply was "Oh..I know the way. We can walk this way" Therefore we continued on our journey.
It was 7.30pm now. Mel and I made another attempt to go back to the main road. Our fearless leader said "Oh, if you want we can go. But this way, we're able to reach." This was the moment when Mel chose to say the words that I truly believed we foolishly had - "We're having BLIND trust in Reel." We walked for a while and I started screaming/complaining that we were lost. Plus Mel's wound was sweating. This point I felt like hammering Reel. He said he knew the way and we walked a huge circle and into a dead end. Needless to say, we reached Pam's chalet at 8pm!!!!!! Only to come back and hear that Pam wanted us to buy drinks. So we made a detour AND TOOK THE LEXUS and brought drinks. After we BBQ, zhi xing made it at 12pm after I won Reel countless rounds (the loser had to eat a prune). In the end, Zhi Zing drove me home in his lorry. Had fun talking to him coz it's been a pretty long time. I loved the part when he offered to send me to my doorstep :) Miss you guys.
- Ex-Team Dinner - 08/05/2008
We met up again. We rushed to Marina Square Breeks to have our dinner after the townhall session (we had to fool a few people coz we didn't want people to know we were meeting up for dinner). This time, Sam paid the tab. Noted a little bit of difference this time. It took us some time to open up again. Don't wish for that to happen, especially since we were a tight knit team with no teamwork problems. I was proven wrong after we went to have coffee. We joked and laughed till our stomach hurts and there was no akward silences. I simply love how we managed to share our work problems and still be friends at the end of the day. Can safely say there's no unsureness. I trust that we are looking for one another's best interest :)
- Maria's Bday Bash - 14/05/2008
I scheduled for the bday dinner to be on the 14th instead of the actual day, 13th. Yes, I was once again the organiser. Have no idea why but it turned out that way. I had last minute OT to do and I arrived at City Hall at 7pm. Hurried passed the crowd to Hallmark to meet Karen. We laughed and giggled finding the card. Together, we rushed to Marina Square to get Maria's present - a suitable perfume. On the way, I received a call from Maria saying that she couldn't find Breeks. I was panicking because we haven't gotten her gift and she was going in our direction. Karen saw Maria from far and we dodged her by hiding in the shop. I was so close to being busted when Maria walked behind the pillar I was standing. When she moved, I dashed for Mcdonald's and following close behind was Karen.
Karen suggested looking for Sasa which we couldn't find. Ok..Plan B. John Little. We couldn't find any escada but we did eventually found a refreshing perfume that we both seemed to like. Rushed again to the counter and I asked the fella if he can gift wrap. The fella gave me a "Oh-Shit" face and handed me a wrapping paper to compensate for his lack of inability. So there we were, me rushing to wrap the present and Karen drawing what she can at the eleventh hour. We couldn't help but giggle and laugh at the insane moment we were having. The Bday girl called again to say that she was at Breeks at a table for 6 ALL ALONE. LOL. So, for the billionth time, we ran as fast as we could to Breeks. Only to find out that Za and Ifa were not to be found. When we were all ready, Maria broke the news that she was getting..... MARRIED. Yes, your eyes have not deceived you. She's getting married. HOLY MACARONI. 2 Birds down..us 21 year olds to go. LOL. Happy for my Maria and Cherish. We are honoured to attend the wedding and hope to find a good trick for the bride and groom. Kekekekekeke....
Then we all went down to McDonald's to get drinks. I stupidly forgot to bring my speech I had typed earlier at work so I did freestyle. Managed to garner my normal laughter from the crowd and possibly some shimmering tears from the bday girl :)
Then we discussed the topic of.......Malacca trip. Okay we are all at dispute as to which date we are able to make it. Haiz, Looks like this year's vacation would have to be postponed to next year. Sianz. Was looking forward for another vacation with the Greatest. Nevertheless, hoping next year would allow us some time for vacation.
- Ogy's Birthday - 17/05/2008
I woke especially early just to surprise my cousin at her house with Kai. BUT to our dismay, that biatch has already woken up. So I devised a Plan B. For us to go into her house while she's bathing. Kai made the call and found out that biatch has bathed. HOLY SHITOID.
Ain shall not give up. I came up with Plan C. Yes peeps. Plan C. For Kai to call her and say that I hid something in her room. A present from him. And she had to close all the windows and her bedroom door. Which was all BALONEY. The plan was so close to working. I managed to crawl under her window undetected and made it to the front door when suddenly tt biatch stopped looking for the mystery package in her room and went to the living room.
The game was over but it was a good try on Kai and my part btw. Who the hell can come up from Plan A to C all in a short period of time? Plus, who can crawl with a cake in their hands?! So ogy loved the present from me and aman - Gilmore girls DVD Season 3!!! Wooo.... gonna borrow it when she's done. Kekeke..... ate the swesens cake and went out.
Overall, it has been a bitchy May 2008. It hasn't end yet. There's still more to come. Like Indiana Jones movie screening, Jessie's tea get together and the exclusive bdk melayu sec4E class of 2003.
Hope you all had tons of fun this May.

1 Comments:
wah, now u call me "biatch" ah?? tanx eh.. hmph!
anyway, tanx a lot again for the surprise.. lucky i already bath.. if not, same case as ur bday by ifa & aman.. haha..
loved everyting, especially the Gilmore Girls DVD.. =) great effort though.. try next time la yer.. ;)
love ya couzin.. & mostly lurve2 my boipwen of almost 5yrs too.. =D
Post a Comment
<< Home